Thursday 30 July 2015

Thursday's Assignment

Hi
I'm Yasi
How are you ?
Do you remember me?last night we have dinner with other friends.
I want to tell you something last night I paid bill of the dinner so I have offered for you today I want collect the money about $23.17 to for charity. so send me via Interac e-Transfer and select email address then security address question and answer.
If you don't understand follow this link http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-etransfer/etransfer-detail
I wait for your help
Regard

5 comments:

  1. Hi Yasi I don't remember you and I don't pay any money to you, by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yasi.
    OK. don't worry. I charge you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yasi, I will pay you today.THX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job there!
    Now you know among your friends who loves you and who doesn't. LOL

    ReplyDelete